Good for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to my mum, hope to help her on her knee. She took this every morning, the tablet are quite big in size, not easy to swallow for elderly. Good trial for this brand.

Finally, i found the useful web site - iHerb

Posted by habibifuerer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I been looking for the web site that buy the things i need, aspecally it can be shipping to Taiwan, iHerb really give me what i need. good products good service good price , everythig is perfect. I will share the web site to every of my friends. I love iHerb

It is great product at most favorable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is great aid for everyone who experience joint problems.

Much more convenient way to take these supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have only started my wife on this product rather than take the VitD and Glucosamine separately, much more convenient and economical this way. Haven't yet seen any change for better or worse as only 7 days since changing from separately taking the supplements. Service and convenience is a big advantage and don't expect any real change accept from convenience and appliance Oh yes and definitely a cost advantage. THANKS

It really works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am taking for a little longer than 1 month and there is a real improvement in my knees and wrists. It works so fine that I am giving it to my mother also and her joints aches are almost gone.

Right product for my wife

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking two each day, she feels better in releasing the stress on her legs. Right product for my wife.

Good for knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm recommending this product...Is very good for knees and is helping if you have Osgood-Schlatter Disease. Very fast delivery

Love the high potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia and was tired of the side effects of prescription medicine. This has helped me immensely with my pain and even my hair loss. I love the fact it's only two a day as well.

it is really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it was our time time ,using this product ,and we received ,entire satisfaction

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase