Marluce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't speak english

It Works For My Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying for her the start of this year. She ate for a few months and asked me to buy it for her again. I have tried buying other brands but this is the only brand she said that works for her knees and relieving her pain.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's been more than 2 weeks since i started taking this. I takes it due to my knee pain which i've been suffering from when i was in my 20t's and to cure that, i visited many different hospitals but the doctors told me that they can't see any problem with my x-ray result and just prescribed some usual medicine like pain killers. Because it just took the pain away temporarily, i didnt' want to take it continuously and just try to exercise more but still i had the pain very often and it sometimes made me difficult to follow the normal routine and just sleep and sleep cause i feel very tired when i have that pain. But, since i started taking this, it seems i've not got that pain yet and i can't even feel the pain even after i worked out which i always had in the past. I will keep taking this and hopefully the effect will last forever !

Schiff, Move Free Joint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 4 years n find it very good for relief of my knees joints. My pain has gone need to take Everyday and able to walk better and longer and I take together with Boswellia and Tumeric, will carry on taking. Thanks IHerb for the quick delivery fast and goods are fresh

Husband raves about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, my husband raves about the mobility and being free from joint pain, he is in trade so he has a physical job and a cynical attitude, so 5 stars for sure.

Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My parents used for a week. They feel well. So reordered.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother in law and she likes it very much.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mother always take this only.

Fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you. The delivery is fast. Many thanks

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I began taking MoveFree last week,but I still can feel my knees pain.Maybe I need more pills and more times.