Posted by Bobali on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best BCAA ever I have,, keep on using this great product. Make sure the water you're mixing with the scoop is really cold to refreshing your power and mind.

AWESOME - doesn't feel like I'm drinking BCAAs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first BCAAs that I'm trying out in my entire life and so far, it's awesome! I would say that it is really really sweet if you mix 16oz with 1 scoop of BCAAs, so add more water till it suits your taste - it works for me! Doesn't taste yucky like how I expected - I was reminded of drinking a fruit punch. It is also very easy to mix - there's no need to shake the bottle like crazy to get it to dissolve. I will definitely want to try other flavours of this once I finish this bottle!

Good Recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can feel more energised when i drink this!Recommended!

Low carbs and a good snack substitute

Posted by jaebez on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

A definite go to for those on paleo and ketogenic diet for those need electrolytes and bcaas if you're worried about muscle loss. Zero carbs are a plus.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

very delicious and yummy , and when it blended with ice it taste like a real fresh juice

Great Taste, Great Content, Mixes Very Easy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Xtend is my favorite when it comes to BCAA powders. Its a pretty 'clean' powder with a very high amount of pure ingredient. Zero carbs added. It mixes very easily and tastes nothing short of great! Just great taste! I can put a scoop of this in my mouth, take a mouthful of water and it dissolves immediately, easy to wash down. I use Xtend to mix with preworkout products and postworkout mix it with xtra glutamine. Highly recommended.

my favourite brand opf BCAA...

Posted by veera21 on June 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

ever since i started taking BCAA , Xtend has always been my favourite...great energy during my workouts. Love it.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my best taste drink so far. It blends well and it does NOT have any after taste. I like drinking something sweet while training and I wanted to stop drinking too much preworkout drinks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Usually all BCAAs formulas have horrible taste, but this one is different. This flavour is really tasty, I totally recommend it.