The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely the best lotion, and it's fragrance-free! The price at iHerb is 1/2 the cost of the same product at Whole Foods.

Excellent Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great on eczema. Absorbs well.

crestline, ca

Posted by wendybrown on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Unfortanately I first bought this in a healthfood store that cost much more than at iherb, but really loved it cause it actually works and my skin stays moisturized, so I bought this for my mom who has really dry skin and she seems to like it. plus it's not smelly. I'm ready to throw away all other lotions in my house. I finally found THE lotion. There are no bad ingredients. I will definitely buy again for myself, but only through Iherb.

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Long lasting. Don't feel like I need to continually reapply.

Wendy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the best lotion for dry sensetive skin in any price range

surprisingly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this the first time in the small size and was so surprised at how effective it was that I just reordered it in the large size. My hands have been horribly dry whenever they've gotten wet particularly in the winter. No hand cream seemed to help. I decided to give this a try because of the added benefit of borage oil, but I didn't expect it to work as well as it did. This stuff is great.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I might give this product 4 stars, but the Advanced Formula seems so much better. This product if fine, but it has a faint odor I do not like. The Advanced Borage Therapy lotion does not have that smell, plus it is thicker and creamier.

Great Stuff

Posted by sun on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really works well on dry skin !!!!!!!!!!!1

good for skin problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my mom use it for her psoriasis, she repurchase a few times already

skin sensation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is soothing to the skin . when no longer available in local store my wife wanted to find it on the internet .