nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used is as a lip balm - not very moisturizing. For hands and elbows ok, but I cannot feel the great difference, only the oily balm on the hands which stays there for a long time, doesn't absorb.

Great for my baby's skin

Posted by Stay healthy and young on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helped to relieve eczema symptoms. Pleasant smell.

Life Saver

Posted by milkyleafwater on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best things I've ever purchased from this site. The price is impeccable for the size that you get and although the smell of cocoa butter lingers and can smell a bit weird, and the balm can feel a bit grainy when first applied, it softens skin and lips like a dream once you warm it up and massage it in. I'm so pleased that it's got such simple but amazing ingredients like shea butter AND cocoa butter along with olive oil and argan oil. I put it on my lips when I need something to soften the dry patches or loosten product etc especially when I don't want to mess up a stick balm. With the pot I can scoop some out and rub it into my lips with my finger without worrying about getting old lipstick or food crumbs and the like stuck to my lip balm. Love it so much, wish I could have a lifetime supply of this stuff.

very good cream I bought 5 until now

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good effective cream it's really amazing

Good moisturizer but I hate its smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product before going to bed as feet moisturizer.

Smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells so bad that i can't use it. It's a waste of money.

Wonder Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this new product that has wonderfully excellent natural ingredients for dry skin and skin protection. It can be used sparingly as well on the face and all dry skin areas of the body. I got it as a trial offer, which was such a good deal in itself as it will last and last. You don't need a whole lot. either.

Great for dry days

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's really greasy and great for winter days

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing travel companion! I used it for everything & put a smaller amount in my day purse. It works on any dry spot & good for healing. Good on feet if getting a hot spot from too much walking on horrible streets. Used it on my guy too. He adores it!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product ! Works well. I used it on hands and feet ...works welln cost dry feet.