Great lip moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this little lip moisturizer. It stays on my lips for ages and my lips feel youthful and supple as a result of using it.

Un petit stick a avoir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bien

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok. At least its organic, thus better than the rest

UGH vanilla

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you have MCS, stay away from the vanilla Madre labs aka "Sierra": even though natural and organic, it smells too chemically and it causes allergies! <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. Our goal was to create very clean simply made lip balms but understand that despite our best efforts, there are still people with sensitivities. We encourage you to seek the advice of a qualified health professional to help select the best products for you and your personal health and wellness needs.

Nice product

Posted by NBPT10 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can get this for fee with your order at iherb. It is a good deal. Lots of good reviews here so I won't say much as much has already been said. It is certified Organic by Oregon Tilth which is much stricter than the USDA organic. Also gluten free. Go to my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews on products I know. Peace and good health!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent quality product

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used these for stocking stuffers for the people in my family. Some have commented how much they like the feel & knowing its organic, I think, helps!

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this lipstick. It makes lips very very soft and hydrated.

Delicous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seriously for the price , it s so worth it

Great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite lip balms. I like that it's organic too. I use it most of the time. It would be nice if they also offered one with SPF to use outdoors.