Good surprise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I received this lip balm as a free gift along with my order. Nice from iHerb, plus it is a really good vanilla-flavoured lip balm that moisturises well the lips. And it is organic, you should try it :) PS: I was very satisfied with international shipping, you can trust iHerb!

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I’m giving these bulls four stars is because I don’t like olive oil taste on my lips.

Balzam za usne vanilijast

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nije loš, ali nekako mi se previše razmazuje za moj ukus. I malo preslatkasta vanilija - za mene.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells a lot like very hemp seed, but nice and healthy.

I really love those

Posted by doppelganger on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't thought that it would be that good but it really is! I got this also in pomegranate. I thing that this tastes a bit artificial but still does a great job. It fits everywhere and it rehydrates and softens my lips. I like it and I recommend it! It's a great and really cheap chapstick.

Smells like it's gone rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this thinking it will be a sweet smelling balm to give away to colleagues. Opened pack and tried one but it smelled rancid. Won't purchase again! Their mauve lip shimmer is very nice but it's always out-of-stock. I resorted to getting from a local producer who makes great rose & comfrey lip balms!

I Love It!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I LOVVE this.. I was a bit worried because after I purchased I saw the reviews of how bad it smells and all and was really worried about that, but it actually smells very pleasant to me (very sweet smell like vanilla and crème brûle ) so really happy with the purchase and iHerb was amazing with the shipping, living in Bahrain and delivered in just 2 days! Amazed!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Really lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really lovely lip balms, both myself and my 5 year old loves them.

reasonable price