not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I received one for free and I bought one, but really after I applied it on my lips the hydration effect disappears after just few minutes :(

it is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this bothers me. It is moisturizing, but tend to choose another lip balm because of smell. I try to avoid flavorings and I had not realized it is in this product.

Moisturising but super stinky ~

Posted by vientoz on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's very moisturising, but smells super super stinky! My trash smells better than this. Don't choose this flavour!

Alright balm, strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The balm is moisturizing and feels nice on the lips, but the scent is so overpowering and I didn't like it.

don't like to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

el olor lo hace desagradable

Gone Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, these had gone bad and I had to throw them away.

Caused Asthma Attacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We thought when ordering this that it must be all natural with only honey. Boy were we wrong! My hubby who has asthma, immediately got an extreme asthma attack and asked me what that artificial potent smell on me was. I also noticed that it did not smell at all like honey. I tried it 3 times in all, thinking that perhaps it was something else..... after all .... I paid a lot of moolah for this big pack. Same result: poor hubby suffered with asthma attacks for my experimentation. Upon reading the ingredients, I noticed "natural flavor". What is that? True pure honey smells wonderful and needs no flavoring at all. According to the fda a natural flavor is one concocted from ingredients that in their original form may not have any flavor at all. I wonder what that "natural flavor" is made out of. PS. it does not keep my lips balmed at all. There are better products out there that will keep my lips moist.

have not used it, but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it, but it smells bad...

The Worst!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the other Madre Bees lip balms, however I reacted to something in this one. It actually made my lips more dry and they started to peel. Threw it away, will not buy again.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This smells really bad, too sweet and unnatural.