excellent!

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorites

Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very refreshing and good moisturizer

Sierra Bees, Organic Mint Burst Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E - I liked this the best from the 3 ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Madre Bees, Organic Beeswax Mint Flavor - I bought all 3 of Madre labs lip balms (vanilla, pomengranate, mint), and I liked this mint flavor best. For those of you who are expecting that this lip balm will treat your lip sores or cold sores, please don't. This is a simple lip moisturizer, nothing more, nothing else. If you have already cracked lips, this lip balm will soothe at the best. If you want a cure, try themedicated lip balms like Carmex which I regularly use. But for the price, and moisturizing effect, you cannot go wrong with this one. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Excellent lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a very pleasant flavor and it does the job. I keep tubes in several locations in my home and car for handy availability. Now that it's colder, I apply Sierra Bees lip balm before bed, and it keeps my lips moist thru the night. I've tried all the other flavors, but my favorite is Mint Burst.

I won't buy again

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not really like these balms - they give little moisture for my lips. But composition's good. Состав хороший, но увлажнения и питания для губ маловато:(

Really good!

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the whole series of the sierra bees lip balms, I own them all, and love them!

沒有特別涼薄荷

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

原以為這支會很涼,結果並非如預期,就是一隻乖乖牌的護唇膏,還是值得推薦!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

Best lip balms yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've reordered these countless times ever since they came out and I give them to all my family and friends.

love the mint lip balms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

we really love them! the balms arrived very quickly and were a great price. I love how it feels cool and minty on my lips. thanks for a great product!