Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a good price! Love the fragrance free version. Highly recommended.

THANK YOU IHERB!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am one happy customer. The lip balm is great and I received it in no time! Because there are 8 balms in the pack, I gave my sisters and friends one each and they all loved this balm. I will try the fragranced ones next, so will definitely be buying again.

Hyvä

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perushuulirasva, hyvä koostumus

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Badger Company Cocoa butter lip balm is better on moisture, but I dont like the smell. So this is my favorite! It gives a bit moisture and over time it is enough moisture for me. After a week of daily use I dont even need to apply it every dag. The price is a great bonus :)

Good product

Posted by HealthyGuy on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good company and good lip balm! It makes my lips very happy.

Love this balm

Posted by dessi25 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes my lips soft and ready for a kiss :)

Beat lip balm addiction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to have to use chapstick all the time. When I started using this lip balm, my lips started to remain soft throughout the day. I still have to apply a few times a day, but not 8 to 10 times like other lip balms. The unflavored does not have a bad taste like some unflavored balms.

Great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best lipbalms i've tried. It moisturizes well, isn't sticky and doesn't smell funny or weird. I have one of the Sierra Bees lip balms with me at all times

Good product at a bargan

Posted by NBPT10 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I rarely use lip balms so I gave this to a friend and they liked it. They said they would actually buy it. It has some excellent ingredients. Hence the 5 stars. Pick it up as a freebie while they are available. Read my value added reviews on many iHerb sold products on my home page. Thanks and good health.

Sierra Bees, Organic Unflavored Beeswax Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I personally like with flavors, but for example men in my family certainly prefer this, unflavored to use for cold weather and wind outside.