US

4.7
Based on 1,198 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 29, 2022
Helps with chronic headaches and pain

White willow is the natural form of aspirin, obviously nothing is going to have the pain-killing power as a pharmaceutical pill but if your issues are chronic, like mine are, you don’t want to keep taking pain drugs to get you through the day. Your gut health will start to object sooner or later and that can open a whole can of worms of other problems! I find two at night really helps with my body pain, it dulls it to the point where I can sleep. I also take two in the morning if I’m sore and inflamed. I get no side effects, no sore bloated stomach NSAIDS give me, just some subtle pain and anti-inflammatory effects. The capsules are small, easy to swallow and have no taste. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is also a much better Alternative than the usual pain relief medications such as Aspirine, Tylenol and Ibuprofene. This is what I usually take for a migraine headache, sore muscles or just a plain headache. It works fast it's very mild on the stomach, and to me is so far the BEST pain relief medication I have ever taken. I swear by it and I take it everywhere with me. I'm so happy that I have found a great substitute to the harsh Chemical products I took before.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

At first I thought these caused me a negative reaction but it was actually something else so I have updated my review. These do not upset my stomach and really help with the pain at night. I have an autoimmune disease that causes me arthritis and this takes the edge off without the side effects of NSAIDS. Two at night seems to be the sweet spot. Sometimes I take one in the morning too if I am stiff. I feel like this gets the blood flowing and doesn’t thin it as much as aspirin.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

have not tried the new bottle būt the previous experience was good in getting relieve with tooth pain! this was One of my favorīte experiences with Natural medicīne! there is no taste, which i appreciate. the capsules feel light. also the price is fair! i wish the ingredients would be organic... if you found my review helpful, Please 👍

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I use this for cramps and I feel it is a necessity for me. I do switch it with the Now one and feel this one is a bit more gentle but definitely works. I hate to take OTC pain pills but I often have to. I notice it works better if I take it with willow and if the pain isn’t too bad, just the willow works. I haven’t tried it for headaches or other aches, I probably should because it works reliably if gently for cramps. It’s not on the level of OTC pills but I don’t want to take handfuls of OTC stuff and with this can reduce the dose. This one is much more natural so you don’t have to worry so much about what else it is doing to your body. A mainstay for me.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Solaray is a company of good quality. Their white willow supplement could help you with headaches and migraines. It has other benefits as well. It could relieve pain and has anti inflammatory effects. You can see the improvement in your health after using it for two or three times. Especially if you are taking other supplements or multivitamin.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I tend to suffer from headaches, but this can help as long as I take one or two at the first sign of a headache starting. I like to take it so as to avoid having to take a painkiller. This or Devil's Claw usually helps. I am careful not to take this and aspirin together as they are so similar that it might increase aspirin's side effects.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Bought for my husband based on the reviews I saw. The quality of the packaging is super, the shelf life is huge. The husband began to take, the effect is already noticeable. Thank you!

062862fb-ba3f-46fe-b7bc-9c28247b8c95
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Though I am prohibited from taking aspirin by my doctor (and this is a similar product) I have found that taking one with my meal when I need the pain relief is very helpful and doesn't bother my stomach. There is a definite improvement in pain levels from just these occasional doses; I'm sure if I could take it as the label directs I wouldn't have as much pain in the first place and would have the full benefit. It is still very helpful with limited use, however, and I will not let myself run out of it.