Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a brand of freeze-dried liver tablets (just can't get the hubby to eat liver!) and these are great. Not too large, and no unpleasant odor. We also buy Solgar's chelated multivitamins and have been happy with their quality so far.

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking 3 twice a day immediately. I suffer from various chronic diseases incl NSFLD and it was recommended that I use this both to strengthen my liver and to boost my chronic fatigue. The action was immediate. The first day or two I had better energy, BUT it's action on the liver is also pretty strong - I started detoxing with awful detox headaches. As soon as I cut down to 2 then 1 twice a day the symptoms eased up. I will fase it in much slower now. But the fact remains this is powerful and the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because no-one warned me this could happen.

Great Energy Boost and a Sense of Wellbeing

Posted by cencaluk on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste and Smell: Well it smell like a dried liver (but of course!) if you put your nose closely to it, but IMHO quite mild. Taste also quite mild and nothing too offensive. I'm sure it's supposed to be gulped down with water, so I didn't bother to chew and see how it tastes like :-P Effectiveness: I play squash regularly and I used to be on the various pre/intra-workout supplements. While it cannot compete directly in terms on the energy boosting and recovery aspects, this product still pretty decent, especially for the price. This is supposed to be a natural product, so I guess that's a plus too. I take 1 tablet before breakfast every day and within a few minutes I feel like going running already. For heavier workouts, I find that 3 tablets are optimum dose for me. Other effects: 1 tablet a day seems to boost my overall sense of wellbeing and focus. BUT it increases my appetite (feel hungry faster) and I found that I eat twice as much for lunch when on it compared to when off it. I guess it depends on everyone's DNA. Additionally, for me, the increase of appetite is good; for some it may not.

Solgar, Desiccated Liver, 250 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves very well in warm water test (10 minutes)

Can't say Enough About This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for the past two weeks and have noticed a big difference in my energy level. I'm not bouncing off the walls or anything like that, just a nice difference in so far as feeling more awake and balanced with my moods. The only thing I wish is that the tablets were just a touch smaller as people who have a hard time swalling large tablets might have an issue with the size of these. I'm so glad I found these!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy to find a company able to ship Liver tablets at such a reasonable price to NZ. Great product, one of the best natural training supplements available and prompt and efficient delivery. I will definately be re-ordering with i-herb.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with leaky gut, candida, heavy metal toxicity etc so with that comes anemia, I take these every day, up to 6 a day sometimes, they make me feel stronger mentally and physically, also a great form of natural folic acid which I need. Wouldn't be without these. I take these instead of a b complex also.

Great for the non-strict vegetarian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife is vegetarian by taste but has these for her iron levels which is very high when she gets blood tests. Good for pregnancy.

Dessicated Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product and cheap. Wished I had found it earlier. Worth every cent.

love this liver!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feel so much better with this liver! I take 6 pills per day and I wouldn't go without it. It gives me so much stamina. This is very good quality liver from Argentinian cows.