won,t find elsewhere, luuuuuvvvvv iHerb!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and price, it enhances bioavailability of all it is combined with, not found at most sites, will buy continually, great choice by iHerb a great site

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bioperine works as advertised. It speeds up and intensifies absorption of nutrients, or whatever, you take with it.

Useful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this to enhance absorption of certain compounds

Bioperine 10mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far excellent. I really feel the difference including this along with my daily vitamin supplements.

Bascially Black pepper and taste like it, supposed to help absorption of curcumin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Supposed to wildly increase the adsorption of Curcumin and perhaps other supplements

BioPerine with magnesium stearate

Posted by trefoglio on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

BioPerine is absorber of curcumin from turmeric. However, this product contain magnesium stearate that is not healthy and can in fact make absorption of all nutrients more difficult. I'm currently looking for BioPerine without magnesium stearate.

This product has great features.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

SUPER! Iam not hungry anymore!

Must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you take supplements this is a must have. BioPerine is a chemical that increases the absorption of supplements. Some supplements include BioPerine but most do not.

to increase bioavailability

Posted by OrganicGirl on December 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it to increase Turmeric absorbtion. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I'´m taking quite a few supplements I can't honestly say that I feel the effect from BioPerine distinctively. However, I know that the bio availbility is enhanced, and reading the label etc here, I´m confident that this offering from Source Naturals must be one of the very best. Recommended!