Posted by Reviewer3060686 on May 23, 2012

Since I'´m taking quite a few supplements I can't honestly say that I feel the effect from BioPerine distinctively. However, I know that the bio availbility is enhanced, and reading the label etc here, I´m confident that this offering from Source Naturals must be one of the very best. Recommended!

Source Naturals, BioPerine - Bioperine says it increases absorption better ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I didn't feel any increase in effect when I take this with my blood pressure meds. But that's not conclusive though, I would have to be more scientific about. Anyways ... research and clinical trials show a significant effect when taken with prescription meds ... so, please be forewarned when using this. The plus side is, if you already know that it /potentiates/ the effect of the drug you take, you can decrease its dosage while using BioPerine. Result? you save on your drug expenses! (You need first to know how it affects you though. And better -- consult with your MD). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Neutral

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 07, 2013

I take 1 tablet twice a day in the hopes of increasing the amount of nutrients absorbed by my system, but I'm not sure if it's helped after taking this for 4 months.

won,t find elsewhere, luuuuuvvvvv iHerb!!!

Posted by Reviewer1399927 on Sep 12, 2008

Excellent product and price, it enhances bioavailability of all it is combined with, not found at most sites, will buy continually, great choice by iHerb a great site

Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Jul 11, 2008

Bioperine works as advertised. It speeds up and intensifies absorption of nutrients, or whatever, you take with it.

Useful Product

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on May 18, 2008

I use this to enhance absorption of certain compounds

Bioperine 10mg

Posted by Reviewer3349316 on Apr 27, 2010

So far excellent. I really feel the difference including this along with my daily vitamin supplements.

Bascially Black pepper and taste like it, supposed to help absorption of curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on May 13, 2010

Supposed to wildly increase the adsorption of Curcumin and perhaps other supplements

BioPerine with magnesium stearate

Posted by trefoglio on Jul 16, 2012

BioPerine is absorber of curcumin from turmeric. However, this product contain magnesium stearate that is not healthy and can in fact make absorption of all nutrients more difficult. I'm currently looking for BioPerine without magnesium stearate.

Source Naturals, Bioperine, ("piperine'), 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 01, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5 out of 5) I take this fine product with Turmeric for absorption purposes.