Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses this for chrohnes disease, stops it dead in it's tracks when combined with high doses of garlic oil. I use it to help with my back pain and it does a good job, I take between two and four tablets daily.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

An excellent choice for reducing inflammation. Good for asthma and arthritis.

Seems to help somewhat for inflammation and pain...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Funny thing, I bought this product for my mom's back pain and arthritis, and I ended up sustaining a fall. I used it for about a week and it helped with the painful bumps and bruises I experienced after the accident. Not as good as Motrin or Advil but some relief was brought. My mom hasn't experienced any relief yet. Maybe she will after a few weeks.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps a lot with my inflammation in my joints and is natural, much better than ibuprofen and other toxic meds.

Colitis control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to control colitis along with S boulardii.Together they are pretty effective. More so than mesalazine or steroids, though I have not achieve complete remission

Adulterated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product came adulterated. Here on this site the description says: "At least 70% boswellic acids". On the bottle, the label says "Supplement facts: 65% boswellic and other organic acids". I haven't tested the product yet, but the beginning is very disappointing.

Perfect alternatief tegen reuma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Boswellia is voor mij gebleken "het"alternatief medicijn te zijn tegen reuma.Ik slik geen Prednisolon, geen Sulfasalicine medicijnen meer. Van alle medicijnen gingen mijn darmen van slag. Zelf kwam ik in het ziekenhuis te liggen omdat de bijwerkingen van Sulfasalicine bij mij diferticulitus vooroorzaakte. Met gebruik van 1200 mg Boswellia per dag is mijn R.A. als 4 maandenvrij van pijn en stijfheid. Een topproduct wat mij betreft

EXCELLENT FOR INFLAMMATION AND PAIN AND KILL LEUKEMIA CELL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It got rid of almost all the pain plus it kills leukemia cells!!!! Google it!

Keeps my arthritis at bay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one at morning and one at night every day and i dont have arthritis pain anymore.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this herb. Reduces the inflammation that causes my back and neck pain, and improves my mood too.