This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using boswellia for several years for inflammation in my wrists and elbows from carpal tunnel. It works very well. 1 each morning and night. You'll notice a difference in about 3 weeks. Much cheaper than glucosamine/chondroitin.

Works for me but not for my parents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used boswellia from Avesta before which was higher dosage than this one but didn't seem as effective. Then I had a 2-3 week break and started on this one. The inflammation and the pain in my hands actually disappeared only after one day of taking it. The only downside was that I got really nausious after the first two pills but then my body seemed to adjust and the nausia disappeared. Will have to take it longer to know for sure that the dramatic reduction in inflummation just within a day is indeed due to this supplement. But so far so good, seems to work well for me. My parents took it for a month but their joints didn't imrpove at all, so clearly it doesn't work for everybody. Someone here commented that the size of the pills is too big. I disagree! The pills are not tiny but definitely not oversized and perfectly easy to swallow. I have taken much bigger boswellia pills in the past and find these reasonable.

Yay, Boswellia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. I crochet a lot and my hands would get stiff and sore from arthritis. I have stopped using ibuprofen for my joint pain because of the Boswellia. The only thing is that I can't take 3 a day because of the calcium (too much calcium), however, 2 a day works just fine.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had terrible inflamation and pain all over my body & ordered this products based on other reviews. My MD had prescribed drugs which only worked for part of the day. This works.

Spondylitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this product works better for calming my inflamation better the Methotreate, or Sulphasalazine.

5 stars for Boswellia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tried this product for inflamation of joints and back pain, very satisfied with results. No side effects, wake up in morning with less back pain.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this because I wanted my finger to heal quicker. (It had been broken.) -Seems to be working great!. I can bend it much more easily and I have way less pain. It is steadily improving! : ) The Doc wanted me to take Medrol, a glucocorticosteroid. I am happy I didn't have to!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works really well for my knees

Helped my back pain & general inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This wonderful product has helped me stay away from narcotic and other perscription pain relivers. I have tried several other brands, and Source Naturals is the best! 10 STARS.

Does take a few days to get used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does seem to help with my arthritis but it took a few days for my stomach to get used to it. I would recommend only taking it with a main meal as otherwise it tends to repeat. This supplement has quite a strong odour which is another reason for taking it with a meal. JS UK