Great Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good quality calcium. Passes my absorbability test easily.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most calcium tablets are troublesome to swallow.

Seems to work great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband gets leg cramps at night unless he takes this calcium. I took this while pregnant and my kids are strong and healthy!

Great product and great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

iHerb carries the best products at a very good price. This type of calcium is of the highest quality and is most easily absorbed by the body.

Source Naturals CCM Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Switched to this brand as I wanted to take a lower dose calcium and thought the mix would be beneficial as I have been doing research into calcium absorption. So far, I feel I made the right choice, but need to use for a bit longer to be sure of this, so am giving a Four Star for now, and will review again in a couple of months.

not effective

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for cramps in my feet and legs. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Need more information

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I understand that what's important is the amount of elemental calcium and the label doesn't state this. Calcium citrate contains less elemental calcium by weight compared to calcium carbonate, so unless these tablets actually provide 300mg elemental calcium they're not that great.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is stated to be a highly available blend of calcium citrate and malate. I have used this for many years and prefer this calcium blend to other types and brands.

1 2