Good Product; Good Price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These work well and are a lot less expensive than comparable brands. They are easy to digest and easy on the pocketbook. I seem to have lost the estrogenic weight and bloating I had put on.

Prevention is the key!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am in a high breast cancer risk group and decided to start taking these as a preventative measure. I take 300mg a day and no longer suffer with breast pain and tenderness (before it was terrible!). I'm hoping they help me in the long term. Very happy with the service from iHerb.

be careful if you have arthritis

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Protect you from 16-hidroxy-estrone. To raise T levels consider take with Calcium D-glucarate and Nettle Root extract. It could make your pee more dark and your joints dry, be careful if you haver arthritis!

DIM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although DIM is thyroid suppressing it is still an excellent aromatase inhibitor. 60 tablets is ludicrous. Again, think 240 or 480. Men & women can use DIM virtually every day. (not a bad idea to take a little something to help out the thyroid when using this product)

UM...YES!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this for fibroids/Estrogen dominance. My periods are lighter, PMS almost non existent, the lumps in my breasts are gone, and my flow is so light - anyone with fibroids knows what a relief this is. It took about three weeks to see a difference, and now have been on one pill per meal three times a day for almost two months. Really seems to be working for me-but i'm no doctor...I just know I feel better.

Late period!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The month I started taking DIM, my normally very regular period, was late by 14 days and I had the worse PMS. Granted at age 46 I can begin premenopausal symptoms and that could be a coincidence, but then I stopped DIM and two days later I got my period and since I went off DIM, I have been regular again. Last month I added a Natural Progesterone cream and like that so much more. I think for all those who suspect estrogen dominance (very common) due to, pre or post menopause, as well as other hormonal insufficiencies, progesterone, rather than estrogen metabolite should be the concern.

what a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after two days of taking 4 tablets per day, I noted a definite improvement in the energy levels and the results of my cardio training! unbelieveble!!

Very good to figh prostate pain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking dim daily for about two weeks and it have reduce my prostate pain,gynecomastia.

Great for the guys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use this product to pro-actively protect hubby from prostate cancer. No side effects at all

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a couple of years and it really works. It has helped regulate my menstrual cycle along with Life-Flo progesterone cream. One complaint: make sure you drink lots of liquid because it can cause your urine to be very acidic.