Hoodia

Posted by yvonnepalmer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is greay

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After the third day, I noticed I wasn't as hungry at meals. I could see this stuff helping you loose weight.

good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very easy to control my appetite. Thank you!

I like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste is not vary nice, bet that`s individually. But it really works!

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this to help me loose weight. For years I've been obsessed with food. Since taking this I don't obsess over food anymore, I'm able to stop eating once I'm full, and I can say no to food. I highly recommend it.

helps with appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't care for the taste, but I like that it curbs my appetite.

Source Naturals Hoodia Liquid Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this each day for increased stamina but because I have been so unwell I can't say it has worked as yet. I have been told it will take at least 6 months to get well again so will continue to take it each day and wait for the results.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really find that this product helps my energy levels. However, I really liked the non-alcohol solution even though it was quite sweet. This formula has quite an alcohol taste.

I Couldn't Believe How Good It WoRks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other suppliments to curb appetite with no luck. This product caught my eye because it is a liquid a they work quickly and go directly into UR blood stream if U hold it under UR tounge. Wow was I pleasently surprised. Not olny does it work, It works fast and tastes sweet not yucky like most tintures. I highly reccomend this product to everyone

Hoodia Liquid Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It does indeed remove the hunger . I keep it in my purse and if I am hungry I use a dropper full and I am fine with no hunger . It also tastes real good .