It really worked for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm 60 years old. I was taking 3 weeks antibiotics course to treat prostate inflammation. But simptomes came back after the course expired and my urologist prescribed me the same treatment but for 6 weeks now. This time it did not work at all. Two day after I started taking Beta Sitosterol I feel much better and about two weeks later almost all simptoms are gone. Unbelivable. I'm taking 2 375 mg tablets dayly.

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01416) 2451

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A slightly positive differnce in my abilty to urinate, but would not expect any substantial improvement for possibly 2 or even 3 months, as experienced previously, when using this product. I am currently being treated for advanced prostate cancer and have been on ADT theraphy since Dec 09, This treatment, perhaps, along with my own 'recipe' of Beta Sitosterol,Lycopene, EGCG, Resveratrol,Zinc, Selenium and Pomegranate Juice has in fact, singly or in combination, lowered my PSA levels from 153.00 at time of Trans-Biopsy to current level of 1.34. I am well! Sincerely, Daryl Medlen Victoria Australia

Good For Prostate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take two of these each morning for my prostate. It dramatically increases my urine flow. I have been using this one for 6 months now and it helps me a lot.

great cholesterol-lowering product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My cholesterol was marginally high so my doctor recommended that I try this natural product to try to lower it. After taking it for almost 4 months, I had my cholesterol checked again. My cholesterol is now in the normal range and I will continue to take this product.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this in December when my cholesterol number was high. After three months, I've dropped 30 points. Can't wait to see what my numbers are in 6 months!

Nick Kozik

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for almost one month and it has helped a great deal. I am able to sleep through the night now and our trips are not extended because of the number of times we have to stop. So far I am very pleased and have ordered the maximum supply.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, and will definitely buy it again

This One Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different holistic methods of treating my protrate problems and this one has provided results ... Just some months ago I was up every 2 hrs per night to go to the bathroom... Now it may be once and some times none ... so for me that's proof that something has worked. I am not taking nothing else for this problem other than a stiff drink of 100% cranberry juice ....

Prostate health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Beta sitosterol is building a track record for improved prostate health. men over the age of 50 would do well to take beta sitosterol as a preventative. Moreover, in my case, it seems to have alleviated a prostate condition arising from BPH.

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. It really improved my prostate condition.