Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested I take this in combo with B12. Can't beleive the difference in my energy levels.

Megafolinic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The producy was suggested by my GP and it has improved my well bewing and almost instant weight loss .Your web pages are easy to follow and the range is fantastic, price is great and service is excellent, living in Australia and getting better service than the local guy, my wifew is also in pharmacy and cant compete with your prices and service , See you again soon .Cheers Rob

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this for a month and have not had blood tests done since last year, so I only gave 4 stars until I discover exactly what it is doing in my body. I have read that folic acid is not nearly as effective, so I was really happy to find this form of folinic. Source Naturals is a great brand and I use a number of their supplements. The price of this one is very economical as it is a 4-month supply.

Enery Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how this works but my Dr put me on to it and it has given me so much more energy. You start out on a low dose and then build it up and with regular blood tests you can adjust the dose for maintenance of those energy levels.

ULTIMATE FOLIC ACID

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT IS THE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FORM OF FOLIC ACID ON THE MARKET. THE BODY IS ABLE TO ABSORB THIS FORM ALOT BETTER.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ended up with anxiety, heart palpitations, and sweating within minutes of taking this. I think it is because it is a methyl type of folate and so doesn't agree with me.

Very satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality of product and service is very satisfactory

Calm energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking MegaFolinic in response to low energy levels and a decreased metabolism. I'm going through menopause and I have the MTHFR gene mutation so I needed some real help. So far I've noticed that I feel brighter in mood, and I'm able to be very calm and even more patient. I definitely have more energy, and even more stamina.

Mega Folinic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Three members of my family need to take this supplement due to a gene defect which means they do not produce folinic acid from folate. This means 4 tablets per person per day. Purchasing from Iherb is a cost effective way to obtain this supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After suffering lumps and blisters inside my mouth and trying B1, B2 and B12, with no results, I was worrying if anything would help, and then I remembered I hadn't been taking my MegaFolinic. It worked very well for me.