Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Neptune Krill Oil lowered my husbands CRP (C Reactive Protein)from 4.6 to 0.8 in only six weeks taking three capsules per day. I'd read a study that showed incredible results with Neptune Krill Oil lowering CRP with just taking one 300mg capsule per day for 30 days. This product is incredible and anyone that is concerned with inflammation (which is the leading cause of aging and disease) should try it.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been so happy with this product, I've taken 2 capsules every day for 2 years now and noticed major overall health improvements. I've ran out a couple times and can tell the difference in my body. I highly recommend this specific product, worth the money!

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just don't like the price variation on the site. But the product works for me

Neptune krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this brand for 2 years now. For me perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

To take each day. Do take each day. It does not smell and not creates breathlessness.

Fishy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Before this, I take Krill from Mega Red. This smells more fishy than Mega Red and the pill is bigger too. Hence, I don't recommend it. Due to its smell, I stop using it altogether, hence it's a waste of money for me.