Doug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very successful in reducing my PSA from 2.5 to .69

Sam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product, just wish it were only two tablets....

so far no results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far taking this for about ten days or so has not really produced any results one way or the other. It says that you have to take it for at least three months before you get a result. I guess time will tell. Be cautious and dounle check the information posted on the web page as it had the wrong doesabe information about this product when I ordered it. It said that one pill a day was to be taken, it is to be taken 3 times a day. I'll have a better since of what it does in the next couple of months.

Prostate Formulas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to slam any of the brands but I have used about 5 different kinds of these and none have actually fixed the problem of poor urination. I have started taking Flomax and within 2 days it started working. I don't like taking drugs, but have no side effects yet that I know of and most of all........it works!!! Maybe it is my particular problem or my body chemisty. I know it has worked for others.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work just fine....Have started spacing them out....the way the bottle recommends.

Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it for my Dad and hope it will help.

Great for Male Plumbing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has just the right mix of supplements to address anything prostate related. I have been very pleased with the results and after several months I have never encountered any unwanted side effects.

Prostate Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding product. Really helps with urinary flow due to enlarged prostate.

Source Naturals, Prosta-Response, 90 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps me stay a ready and fit male; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.