US
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 2, 2022

I have pulmonary fibrosis an incurable progressive fatal lung disease. When diagnosed i could hardly walk 10 paces without becoming breathless. I researched serrapeptase and have been taking 4 capsules daily for the past 6 years. Am sure it is keeping me alive by allowing me to breathe and clearing my lungs. this is my experience.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Dosage.I take 60.000spu every day.The capsule is easy to shalow.Serrapeptase is helpful in painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation such as low back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and carpal tunnel syndrome. It is also used in conditions such as sinusitis, bronchitis, laryngitis, otitis, periodontal disease, irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis.

When I eat carbs, my body will disagree. Sometimes within half an hour. My legs will go weak and tired and I will get sleepy or drowsy. I need to take a nap ASAP. I have no idea what causes it, maybe my pancreas releases enzymes into my bloodstream. I have no idea. Since taking this enzyme, this feeling is becoming less and less severe. This has become part of my core regimen next to my vitamins and my glandular supplements. I'm happy that I'm able to heal my self and so could you!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I bought this to heal extensive scar tissue damage from back surgery, and am using it in combination with Christopher’s BFT and St Johns Wort Oil. I normally take the maximum amount of morphine a day for pain, but now after a week, I noticed a few times now I’ve skipped a dose with no increase in pain which has never ever happened before. So I am hopeful for the first time in 5 years that I can stop taking opioids for the crushing pain.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I *think* it increased the efficacity of a course of antibiotics I took, the doctor gave me a combination because of a very resistant bacteria. Nobody, not even the doctor, was expecting it to work, but it did, and, to everyone's surprise, the next test came back negative. I am 90% is because of serrapeptase, which helped the antibiotics penetrate the tissues better. It's just anecdotal though, my experience.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I followed up with a kidney cleanse after a round of this. The enzymes digest unwanted proteins in your blood, so I used dandelion leaf tea for a couple weeks after.Just once a day in the morning.

351f389b-cd8d-421c-84f0-49716784f84f
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Purchased this for an elderly friend who is nutrient deficient with his meals. This is an easy product for him to swallow and take daily. He gets frequent bloodwork done by a compound pharmacist who prescribes this product (and sells it as well at a substantially higher cost)with good results.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

the quality and ingredients of this product is good. I buy this for my sinus and taking together with quercetin Bromelain. my sinus is getting lesser and been stop using nasal spray for almost 3 weeks. this product benefit is to reduce inflammation.

47c133b1-a896-42b7-96d8-d1761e1a23f3
b679c216-5ac5-410a-a676-e0fcb41eb737
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Like the dosage and the size. I think it’s a quality ingredient as I see already some results. I take it for a fibroid and seems the bleeding are more reduced.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have just started taking this product. Hoping it will help with my sinuses and mucus throat. Also help with scars and pain from surgery. I will update this review and rating once I have finished the bottle. I bought this product due to the high dosage and reasonable price.