Vinpocetine for tinnitus

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's difficult to evaluate levels of tinnitus but this product does seem to give some relief. It hasn't made the tinnitus go away, but has made it a bit easier to tolerate which could be very helpful to people struggling with this nasty condition.

Definitely working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking for memory loss and brain fog brought on by Lyme. Can see a vast improvement. Also taking Ginko, Huperzine A. Watched others decline from old age,senility and Alzheimers supplementation has been show to help. Read about this in Buhners book Healing Lyme and Coinfections.

makes the eyes feel good and the brain happier!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

no more eyes watering, no more eyes feeling blury from time to time everyday due to the weather, eye rub, and such. I can also focus better and react faster too.

not for me

Posted by estranged on March 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only took 2.5 mg (quarter of the pill) yesterday. But I still have a strange feeling in my head. It feels like it's going to explode. Also gives me headache. It's hard to describe but I have a terrible reaction to this. Please start very low dosage with this one. It is not for everybody.

Fibro help

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this for increased energy and it works! I am not bouncing off the walls, but I can go all day without a nap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used Source naturals Vinpocetine a few years ago and ran out but forgot to reorder for some 12 months. I noticed I wasn't as sharp as normal during this time..I reordered some again just recently and since using again its as if I have a fog lifted from my brain. These tablets definitely work, so I won't be running out of them again. Thanks I Herb for your brilliant service and great prices.

Posted by panaceaspecialist on October 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since I've got into law school, I've been searching for "wonder drug" for studying because I do not like law so so much :) I've tried rhodiola that gave me pretty good results, but I've had "unwanted effect" with it (it boosts male libido too much, and I'm in my 20's so you'we got the "bigger picture") After that I've bought 2 bottles of Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and I was so disappointed with it (read my review). VINPOCETINE/HUPERZINE A was my last shot; my last resort; my last everything of getting a little bit "sharper" studying skills. Since they are both some kind of inhibitors/blockers, I've started from small dosage (half a tablet of both daily). It cleared my mind, it gave me sharpness and "will to study". My mind is clear like in the day of exam (students will know) JUST ONE MORE TIME!!! ESTIMATE YOUR OPTIMAL DOSAGE, IT CAN BE DIVIDED, OR IT CAN BE FULL (LIKE ON THE LABEL)! ALL THE BEST.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my husband muscular degeneration. I think his vision is some better. It has lowered his blood pressure little. His blood pressure has been a little bit high in last 3 years.

Terrible Reaction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had heard these help focus and concentration, so I thought I'd try them to help with CFS induced brain fog. Boy was that a mistake. I had the worst reaction to the stuff! After about an hour, I started feeling kinda spacey. Then a while later, paranoid feelings set in, so I laid down for a while. Trying to rest, depressing thoughts raced through my mind causing me to weep uncontrollably, finally I fell asleep... very strange and out of character for me!!! Woke up the next moring and was back to normal. First thing I did was to throw these things in the trash!!! This was an extremely unpleasant and scary experience for me. I am sensitive to many chemicals, but this is the first natural supplement I have reacted negatively too. Just thought I'd share my experience for the benefit of others who may react similarly.

Be careful - Too Strong Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

The effect of this product is really too strong. As doctors recommend you have to start with 2mg dosage. So just take 1/5 of a pill. After you take it seems your blood pressure go to zero ... I wish producers will make a 2mg dosage in the future.