it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the very few supplements that actually has a noticeable effect (it is even proven by studies). I come up with good ideas at work meetings and think on my feet well all day. This is a must have if your job requires lots of thought, decision-making, and/or creativity. Affordable too! And the tablets are small and easy to swallow. An all around win.

Good price, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love to take vinpocetine. It improves my concentration and energy. This one is has good price and source naturals is always good quality. I like that the tablets are small.

Fantastic value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality and affordability in one bottle. I have been using this product for a number of years and I haven’t as yet found anything to that comes close to it. Really helps to counter the memory and focus problems with my clinical depression. Works very well if used with Source Naturals, Huperzine A, 200 mcg.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dmae is my main vitamin for focus. Within a day of taking Vin with my Dmae I noticed a clearer head. Good product.

Vinepocetine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for carrying this product. My chiropractor first suggested I try vinepocetine for the ringing in my ears. Once I found the right dosage to stop the ringing I was very glad to find a place on the web where I could save a few dollars.

Surprised at myself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Vinpocetine for the past 3 weeks and I have noticed that since two weeks ago my concentration has increased significantly. This product has radically improved my mental clarity and focus. I am experiencing an increased and sustained mental performance from the beginning of the workday to the end of it.

Good

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this on faith as I've read that it helps increase blood flow to the brain. As we age less blood reaches the brain which can cause many problems. On the bottle it says to basically be careful if you have low blood pressure. My blood pressure is on the low side so I only take one per day. I break the pill in half and take 1/2 am and 1/2 pm. So far so good.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vinpocetine is well researched and proven to enhance our brain function. It is generally less unheard of, as compared to other brain boosters such Ginkgo Biloba. Vinpocetine increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. The benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, improve mental energy and helps to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. The recommended dosage is 1-3 tablets daily. I find that increased dosage comes with increased benefits without side effect. Personally, I take 4 so this bottle can last for a month. As for the price, it’s fairly reasonable. This is highly recommended to take this product with other brain enhancers such Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Rosemary for additional benefits (as compared to standalone). The tablet is round and very small, very easy to swallow and is suitable for vegetarians. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Reliable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

5mg=too little. 15mg=too much. 10mg=perfect. It is one of those few reliable substances that don´t let you down as a potent energy booster and a mid nootropic. Remenber to take it with food.

Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for around 2 years. I now have a noticeable improvement in short term memory recall, which was always a problem, and can now remember peoples names directions on most occasions. I am happy to recommend this product.