Wellness Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful at the first sign of illness.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very effective.

WOW, a little 10 pill sample saved me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received a free small sample bottle of 10 pills a while ago. WE drove to a funeral that was several states away and back. The next day my husband got sick, I started taking the pills. 2 at first then 1 in afternoon and 1 in the evening. Then 3 pills (6 hours apart) the next 2 days. I found out that many people (from the funeral) came down with the same sickness and they all had it for about 10 days but not me. I do not know how he caught it and I didn't since I hugged many of the people who got sick. From now on we will take this at the first sign of sickness!

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell bad but it works wonders not just for my flu but when I feel moody this seems to make me get back on my feet.

Very happy with this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I struggle with my immune system & seem to pick up everything going around. I eat very healthily but just needed something more to fight viruses etc. I am extremely happy with this product ! :) Each time I feel like I am getting run down or sore throat, I follow the instructions and take 3 tablets every 3 hours for one day and the next day I am feeling so much better!! I don't like the smell but they really work !!

Excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect supplement to defend yourself from an contagious environment.

tikrai gera sudėtis

Posted by Saulute on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

jei nenorit vartoti sintetinių vitaminų - puiki alternatyva. Tikrai gera sudėtis, ypač patinka, kad įeina Pau d`Arco ir Propolis. Geras produktas, turintiems chroniškų/lėtinių ligų, nes stiprina imunitetą ir veikia priešuždegimiškai.

Not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got very sick after taking this for two weeks and continued it to try and speed my recovery up and it didn't work very well. It does however help with constipation and keeps my bowel movements regular. Taste HORRIBLE though!

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was not looking for this but it was offer to me by IHERB, finally it is great it make me really feel calm and good throughout the day and I just take one a day I will recommend to anybody that feel stressed out and explode easily. Thanks,