Not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got very sick after taking this for two weeks and continued it to try and speed my recovery up and it didn't work very well. It does however help with constipation and keeps my bowel movements regular. Taste HORRIBLE though!

horse pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This might have been a good product but the pills were so huge I could not swallow them. Maybe a horse could. I tried to dissolve them in water with no success, so I wonder how it would dissolve in my body. So, I threw them in the trash.

It works!

Posted by ClickHere on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are large and with a specific odour, I've drank most of the bottle and it did help me an oncoming cold several times, but by now I seem to have developed a gag reflex and can't swallow them anymore. T S K 6 4 2

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was not looking for this but it was offer to me by IHERB, finally it is great it make me really feel calm and good throughout the day and I just take one a day I will recommend to anybody that feel stressed out and explode easily. Thanks,

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multi-vitamin I have had, and I've tried a number.

Wunderbar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sehr zu empfehlen!! Hilft effektiv, beginnende Infekt zu vermeiden.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Stinks but I think it's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells weird, but it's because of all the herbs and good stuff. So far not even a sniffle when I take these, but it has only been three months. No aftertaste. If there were I wouldn't deal with these. Just be aware they smell bad, but in a healthy way, like a nasty tonic that works. I plan to take them all winter.

Too big - but great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these! but when my throat is swollen I can't swallow them. they are big. Combination of propolis, ginger, garlic and so many things I used to take separately before. very effective :D

JoyK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product at a very reasonable price