Love It!

Posted by healthyu on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product provides an instant feeling of balance in my body. It also protects against common background radiation.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I began to notice some increased energy in about 3 days taking about 8 tabs twice a day. Though after a week, my body seems to have acclimated and I don't sense much more boost. Still its nice that iHerb makes this affordable.

High Quality, easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is so much more convenient than taking chlorella powder. It also lets you easily figure out exactly how much you want to take with small increments of 200 mg. Great for people starting out who aren't yet sure how much they need. These are also easy to chew if you don't mind the taste of chlorella with nothing added.

Best Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality and price!

great deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this deodorant for years. It is the best and I am so glad to be able to get it here. THANX.

Excellent service and product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am really pleased with the product. Very easy to take, (1st timer) and i was surprised to get my order in a few short days. I took 10gr the first day and i noticed a slight headache and it continues on to the second day, but was gone on the 3rd day. I'm glad this food is helping my health and I am looking forward to ordering some more from iHerb. Great company!

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good for detoxifying the system

Redeeming Nine Lives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My cat receives 800 mg twice daily and has become a kitten again! The Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella is more cost effective than buying the "pet" brand. BTW: I use Yaeyama chlorella in powder form. I highly recommend it.

great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My energy has improved since taking this product due to improved digestion. I highly recommend trying this to see if it works for you.

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For the money, this stuff can't be beat. I take it for its natural cleansing properties, though it has many other benefits also. A really good whole food at a steal of a price.