You will sweat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Holy moly... the first time I used the Sweet Sweat waist trimmer, with this enhancer, I could not believe the puddle when I took it off! And, best yet, it happens each and every time I use it. Much to my surprise, and excitement, I do believe it's helping. I am mid-50s and very much struggle with menopausal tummy bulge. I've been using consistently for two weeks and have been reintroduced to my waist. In full disclosure I am typically very healthy and do work out 4-5 days per week, strength training + cardio.

This stuff WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Been using this every workout since I got it, and it makes me sweat so much more! It's crazy, my abs never sweat and this just makes them drenched! Will definitely be repurchasing when this runs out!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does exactly as it promises, was a great purchase for me!

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell good, easy to use!

sweating enought

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Make me sweat more than usual especially, I have problem with getting sweat.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

it helps for sweat during exercise, and i purchase the arm trimmers and waist trimmer! would be great if the price could be lower.

saudi Arabia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

👌

Top Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave 5 stars cause it works very well ! I use it when i need to.cut some weight for my competitions and it does the job done ! I recommand it

Love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried similar products that make you hot in order to get you to sweat which is a feeling that I did not like I was also was an avid Abilene user but rapping with the cellophane was very uncomfortable this is definitely my new number one gym favorite will never go back to anything else

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well, makes you sweat 2, 3 times more that normal, very strong smell, like an air freshner, but overall worth trying

1 2 3