The BEST vegan protein out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love Sunwarrior products, and their protein is the absolute best! No tummy issues (Whey, dairy and soy all bother me). It does very well in baking, and makes for a delicious protein shake with some almond milk.

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best!!!protein on the market

Good but too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this powder to be quite tasty but, like a lot of other people, too sweet. I hope the manufacturer pays attention to the reviews and reduces the amount of stevia. Tastes almost like aspartame.

super protein

Posted by Riemsesy on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Besides all the advantages that are claimed about how good Sun Warrior is, I have never drank a better tasting protein shake than this protein powder. quality has it's price, and Sun Warrior is worth it.

Yummy protein shake

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mixed this up with water and avocado and had a great tasting breakfast.

Great taste and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sunwarrior is the best tasting vegan protein I've used. It's great with soy milk, and even water, and sprinkled over oats. It doesn't have a grainy texture like some pea or rice proteins. I definitely recommend it.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for past 6 months. It's great!

Good all round protein shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mixes well and tastes good. I use it in smoothies with fruit, or just plain with water or almond milk. I'd recommend it as a protein supplement for vegans

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the taste, the texture (considering that all rice protein is kind of sandy, but this one is very soft)....this protein is wonderful, i love it.

Does what its supposed to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My training is going exceptionally well, I don't know if its because of the powder but it isn't not because of it. Good stuff.