Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good but I prefer the Sun Warrior blend chocolate protein

Chocolate

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great sweet taste. Sometimes I blend this with rice milk, ice cubes and vanilla icecream, delicious!

Tastes the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using this in baking and adding it to my yourgurt.....so sweet and tastes so "chocolatey" good! I don't care for it as a smoothie....as much.

A must buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a delicious protein powder. It's not too sweet and it is smooth - not grainy. It also does not give you heart burn and is easy to digest.

protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is one of the finest quality protein available.

Sun Warrior Protein Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Sun Warrior Raw Protein for almost a month and I have to say, I am extremely happy with the product. I have it every morning mixed with soy milk, chia seeds, wheat germ and a banana and I just love it. I will continue to buy this product on a regular basis. Thank you for your quick delivery too. It arrived in Australia within a few days. KJ

great source of vegan protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being bloodtype A I'm trying to avoid excess use of dairy products, which is one reason to choose Sun Warrior's rice protein. Plenty of raw vegan protein and a subtle pleasant taste make a great product.

sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it`s too sweet for me.

Weird packaging. Grainy texture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product was delivered in a low-quality, clear plastic baggie, inside a cardboard box. That is NOT what the item photo shows. And the texture is grainy. I have tried several other kinds of protein powder over the years, and they were all smooth, with quality packaging. Will not reorder. Disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the taste of this product. I believe this is a good product with lots of nutrients, but the taste is horrible. I could hardly swallow it:(