Hmm still on the fence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting to love the taste of this, after all the rave reviews i read on blog spots,etc. But unfortunately it wasn't for me, it felt very chalky in flavor for me. However i should state that when i add it with flavored soy or almond milk it does taste delicious! But because of high sugar content of flavored milk it wouldn't be practical for me to use it for everyday use.

Great Product..Average Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As mentioned above this is an excellent product although the taste is not as good the other Sun Warrior Protein 'Raw Vegan'. In saying that this is still the best Pea based protein I have tried, its just the Rice Protein tastes much better (Raw Vegan).

RAW VEGAN PROTEIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best proteit and I love the tast....very good for me.

My go-to protein supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product (chocolate) for a while and re-buying it because it tastes very good and is organic and vegan :) I hope they won't stop making this amazing product!

very good for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time to meet protein powder so good for me!

One of my go-to protein shakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered maybe 10 of these already and have it almost everyday. If I drink it for a meal, I would use two scoops. As a breakfast, it keeps me going till lunch. It took a bit of getting use to at first so don't be attached to the idea it's got to taste like a chocolate milk shake, and you'll be fine:) As a vegan choc protein drink, it is very good. It's not sandy at all. Tastes good with soy milk.

Fine and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink a protein that has been over a year ... I feel this is really true and meal replacement ... it feels healthy .... And keeps me on muscle weight 💪 ... thanks to the universe that such eating organic and pure clean

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been drinking and reordering this! :)

I Love this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product, taste and for it's smaller scoop is smaller than other brands. Great tasting protein

3rd purchase

Posted by dmaline on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

3rd purchase - enough said ;-)