Delicious vegan protein shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this warrior blend protein. It's nice smooth shake I can drink muxed with water and in a shaker without having to blend it. I have one after the gym every day and it has definitely curbed muscle soreness.

Sunwarrior Blend, new recipe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Sunwarrior Blend for more than a year and think it's the best product on the market, the only complaint i had was that it was not much taste differense between the vanilla or the chocolate. But with my last order on iHerb i got the new Sunwarrior Blend with improved taste and now I think it's Perfect!

Excellent No-Bloating Protein - Use a Shaker Jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Whey and rice protein powders caused severe abdominal bloating, so this pea-protein was a great find! I mix it with unsweetened plain almond milk in a screw-top shaker jar, give it a good shake, then leave in fridge for an hour so the powder can dissolve more thoroughly in the liquid. Shake again vigorously and it's a smooth filling healthy drink at just 130 calories (100 calories powder and 30 calories almond milk). Love the chocolate, and the stevia is just the right amount, so using unsweetened liquid works well to avoid it being too sweet.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recently vegan and found this the best protein shake so far! Tastes pretty good and fortified with some coconut oil which is wikid! I recommend this to non-vegans too! Stop using processed whey!

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It dissolves well and tastes okay. For people used to protein powders it's nowhere near the worst I've tasted, it doesn't have an awful taste at all but it doesn't taste great either. A very good vegan option. It did not have a very chocolaty taste, it was a mild chocolate flavour.

Hmm still on the fence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting to love the taste of this, after all the rave reviews i read on blog spots,etc. But unfortunately it wasn't for me, it felt very chalky in flavor for me. However i should state that when i add it with flavored soy or almond milk it does taste delicious! But because of high sugar content of flavored milk it wouldn't be practical for me to use it for everyday use.

Great Product..Average Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As mentioned above this is an excellent product although the taste is not as good the other Sun Warrior Protein 'Raw Vegan'. In saying that this is still the best Pea based protein I have tried, its just the Rice Protein tastes much better (Raw Vegan).

RAW VEGAN PROTEIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best proteit and I love the tast....very good for me.

My go-to protein supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product (chocolate) for a while and re-buying it because it tastes very good and is organic and vegan :) I hope they won't stop making this amazing product!

好喝有营养