Just Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product did wonders for my hair in just one use. It fully transformed my hair & I was truly amazed by the results. Not only was my hair (relaxed) soft but full. It looks healthy, & you get a salon look. My next purchase will be the leave in conditioner. You have to try this product!!

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This hair mask is amazing! Love that its vegan & cruelty free. My hair is fine, dry, very curly and past my hips. This product adds a ton of shine and moisture without weighing my hair down.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super product

This Product is Awesome! - from Switzerland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time try this morning. This together with the Leave-In Cream Conditioner worked magic with my hair! It is shiny, soft and bouncy - I thought the bounce was out because of my hair being longer! Wow, look and feel younger! Thank you iherb for all your wonderful products at great prices and Superior Service! I am a physician here in Switzerland and am grateful to have iherb to do business with!

might buy one more again

Posted by iHerbaddict on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my hair is really shinny now!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I have ordered it before. This product is not sealed very well, so in my last shipment, I had this conditioner all over everything I had purchased. Maybe that can be corrected. Thank you.

It's nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like it but it didn't do much for me. The mask has a thin consistency and not as thick as many that I have used in the past. Also, I noticed I finished the mask very quickly and probably because it was on the thin side. Not buying it again.

great hair mask

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very much I love this company :) great hair mask, hair after it soft, shiny, healthy looking and well groomed!

Good hidration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but you really need to leave it 15 minutes in order to see results

Using this for years!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Why it's out of stock for the long time? It's my daily hair mask and waiting for more than a month!!! Hope it's on stock soon!!! The