Just Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product did wonders for my hair in just one use. It fully transformed my hair & I was truly amazed by the results. Not only was my hair (relaxed) soft but full. It looks healthy, & you get a salon look. My next purchase will be the leave in conditioner. You have to try this product!!

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This hair mask is amazing! Love that its vegan & cruelty free. My hair is fine, dry, very curly and past my hips. This product adds a ton of shine and moisture without weighing my hair down.

Using this for years!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Why it's out of stock for the long time? It's my daily hair mask and waiting for more than a month!!! Hope it's on stock soon!!! The

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super product

This Product is Awesome! - from Switzerland

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time try this morning. This together with the Leave-In Cream Conditioner worked magic with my hair! It is shiny, soft and bouncy - I thought the bounce was out because of my hair being longer! Wow, look and feel younger! Thank you iherb for all your wonderful products at great prices and Superior Service! I am a physician h��ere in Switzerland and am grateful to have iherb to do business with!

might buy one more again

Posted by iHerbaddict on July 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

my hair is really shinny now!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I have ordered it before. This product is not sealed very well, so in my last shipment, I had this conditioner all over everything I had purchased. Maybe that can be corrected. Thank you.

This product will NOT restore damaged haire

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's ok if you don't color your hair, but if you do, you need something with far mre restorative ability, this one isn't it!

It's nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like it but it didn't do much for me. The mask has a thin consistency and not as thick as many that I have used in the past. Also, I noticed I finished the mask very quickly and probably because it was on the thin side. Not buying it again.

great hair mask

Posted by Deniela on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very much I love this company :) great hair mask, hair after it soft, shiny, healthy looking and well groomed!