Works :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective against BV, and gave me an extremely fresh feeling and smell afterwards :)

Eh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used these to try and clear up a BV Infection on the advice of my midwife. Though they seemed to help some, they did not get rid of the infection. I guess any relief is better than no relief, though!

calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps prevent/stop the growth of wrong types of bacteria. be careful when opening the capsules, they smudge. Will order again.

Godsend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have vaginal atrophy and this is the only product I have found that soothes the delicate tissue in this area without causing any additional burning or irritation. Easy to insert and keeping them in the freezer is an added cooling comfort. I will definitely purchase again.

Nadja

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very strong burning. It is necessary to use in addition a tampon. Result since the first day!

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used these in combination with Vit E suppositories, apple cider vingear stitz baths, and was able to cure my yeast/bacteria infection. I make sure I keep these on hands. I find it works best leaving these in the fridge.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

refreshing and healing!

Great Candida Fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

even in diflucan-resistant cases. good stuf!!!!!

My saving grace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Suffered from a ph imbalance due to over use of antibiotics. This has caused me severe and chronic discharge. Something even my Gynae hasn't been able to fix. I'm on day 2 of this suppository and I already see the results!

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hate the smell of Tea Tree so that's why they get four stars but they worked. That's good enough for me.