Love it, good coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome, and yummy flavor. Really does taste like coffee. Great if you are trying to avoid coffee, or for having in the evenings since it is caffeine free. I just add a splash of almond milk, and find that I do not need sugar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this herbal coffee. My Husband and I drink it everyday instead of so much coffee.

Exceded my expectations!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flavor is Great! I use it with almond milk as coffee (no sugar needed) in the morning and as tea in the afternoon alone with hot water. I want to try other flavor!!!

Tasty Teeccino

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best coffee substitute out there. This variety is made with Barley, however, so if you are extremely sensitive to gluten it might be best to get one of their gluten-free flavors.

excellent taste/flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is a very delicious drink. i use it in a pressure valve stove top coffee maker or a coffee machine and it works a treat. i drink it because i cant have coffee ..for all the obvious health reasons and this is the one that fits the bill nicely. thanks for a quality product!

The most delicious drink ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best alternative to real coffee that I have ever tasted. It is refreshing, satisfying and delicious. It is tasty with or without milk/milk alternative and with honey or sugar, or without sweetener, BUT! one will not feel the need of having a biscuit while enjoying this velvety drink, as Teeccino is satisfying in itself. No. 1 in our household!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't even need to add my normal teaspoon of sugar

as a coffee addict, i approve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't have found a better substitute for my favourite thing. The texture and thickness are incredibly close, WAY more so than any other replacement I have tried. The bitterness with a hint of vanilla truly mirrors a french vanilla coffee roast. VERY impressed. will be buying again 100%. Great way to take a break from the beloved.

It's coffee without the caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant . cannot get enough and it's really wonderful in taste. Nutty, vanilla flavour with a hint of chocolate. try mixing it with regular coffee to tone down the flavour and get the regular caffeine kick, if that is what you are after. It's almost too good to be healthy.