EXCELENTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LLEVABA TIEMPO BUSCANDO UN CAFÉ QUE ME GUSTARA Y CUANDO VI QUE ESTE TENÍA UN POCO DE CHOCOLATE ME ARRIESGUE. ES DELICIOSO, SE PUEDE TOMAR INCLUSO SIN NADA DE LECHE Y ESO QUE YO NO PUEDO HACERLO CON OTROS TIPOS DE CAFÉ. PERO CON ESTE NO SIENTO ESE SABOR A AMARGO QUE ME DEJAN LOS OTROS. Y ESE SABOR A MENTA, ES DELICIOSO, DESPUÉS DE VARIOS MINUTOS SIGUES NOTÁNDOLO EN LA BOCA. REPETIRÉ SIN DUDA.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

delicious

Tasty

Posted by sportpit on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty

Delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite - stopped drinking coffee years ago

Chocolate Mint - best flavor combo ever!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, and a good combo for a nice emotional lift. I love chocolate, of course. And mint is very refreshing. I read that mint helps relieve depression. So I try to have some everyday.

GREAT HERBAL COFFEE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious herbal coffee. It's a great dessert or nighttime coffee since it is NOT a coffee and naturally decaffinated. Most excellent product.

Herbal Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was so glad to be able to find this product at I-Herb. I could not find it at any shopping center. Besides the prices were more favorable. thanks for having this product!

Hoped for whole beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite coffee and I buy decaf coffees from all over. I only wish that it was available in whole beans.

Great alternative to coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although it doesn't taste exactly like coffee (hence 4 stars, not 5), I must say that I like the flavor. While I do drink regular coffee in the morning, the fact that Teeccino has neither caffeine nor the acids of regular coffee makes this is a nice alternative drink for the evening.

Tastes Great

Posted by SherryB on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I quit drinking coffee and this is a nice treat when I want something similar to coffee. Really a well done product. I always recommend to keep in mind that it is not exactly like coffee, but something unique and tasty all in itself.

1 2 3 4