Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Received the product in a ziploc plastic bag. The toner had leaked all over the inside of the bag leaving a small pool of liquid at same end of the ziploc, since it was packaged upside down, and thus leaking all over the box and my table. Very disappointed.

Very good toner-------- Очень хороший лосьон для лица

Posted by Sunshinesunray on July 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent toner,alcohol-free, a large bottle, inexpensive. I have a combination skin. The toner cleans my face very well and minimizes pores. After applying my face shining and my skin looks healthy. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Отличный тоник, не содержащий спирта, большой объем, недорого. У меня комбинированная кожа. Тоник хорошо очищает, сужает поры. После применения мое лицо сияет чистотой и кожа лица выглядит здоровой. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells good! And it is so gentle and doesn't make my skin get sticky afterwards. It's refreshing! And I like the fact that it doesn't have any ingredient I can't pronounce or I feel uncomfortable. It costs really A LOT in Korea, but it's cheap in Iherb. I want to marry who made this site.

good smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's good for the sensitive skin. Gom

Posted by naturallytee on June 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rose petal witch hazel keep me looking very youthful people always think i have on foundation

Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture, if you have oily skin, you can try. I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES"! Thank you very much!

This toner cleared up my blemishes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this toner along with the Dessert essense tea tree soap (only $2.48 if you buy it here!). Both are working incredibly well to clear up the blemishes on my face. I love the fact that they are both alcohol-free. This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. It makes you feel like a girly-girl which is what I am so I don't mind that. hehe

Un tónico genial

Posted by ROSSITA on September 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el olor, y recomiendo meterlo en la nevera para potenciar sus propiedades. No irrita los ojos. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Lo mejor de lo mejor

Posted by juliaphoenix on February 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Un indispensable si te interesa la cosmética natural. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

not for my skin!

Posted by absoluteblisss on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've got really oily and acne prone skin and this toner only makes it more oily! Don't really like the sticky feel it leaves on my skin. Think it would suit someone with really dry skin! But i love the rose fragrance.