Horrible face turned beauty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never used anything for my face, as a men I just washed with simply anti-bactery soap, but my acne and other stuff always destroyed my face. After like two months washing my face more often and using this toner for 3-4 times daily, now I just realized my face changed ALOOOOOOOT. For 8$ and simply care I guess I found a perfect product for me.

As good as the expensive one

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Before using this, I had been using Rose Water by Fresh for the past couple of years, then I saw iherb seling this Toner with such a good price, why not gave it a shot. I am soooooo happy that I did make this purchase, save me a lot of money......... plus the result is as good as the one I had been using before. Very soothing and hydrating !!!

Rose petal toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yes! I'm so pleased I bought this toner! It is the right one for my oily skin. I use it in the evening after washing my face and then I continue with rose hips oil instead of evening cream and in the morning I use this toner after washing my face and I don't use any day cream - I just don't need those creams anymore. One of my best purchases from i-herb. Thank you i-herb!

Signifigant Improvement in My Skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product a few months ago, and it's by far the best toner I've ever used. The scent is delicate and natural - and it does a fantastic job of removing the last traces of my make up. I even bought a bottle for my sister!

Not too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too agreeable with sensitive skin. Broke out in rashes

Suits to my face(肌質に合う)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

My face is very delicate. So, phrase "alcohol-free" catched my heart. It smells very good. Rose smell doesn't hard. And, best of all, it doesn't cost so much! 私は敏感肌なので、アルコールフリーで沢山使え、且つ安価なふき取り化粧水を探していました。本来は化粧水ですが、ふき取り用に使っています。 薔薇の香りはきつくはないです。 2、3日に1度ふき取りとして使う場合、コットン3枚に満遍なく湿らせて使っても3ヶ月は持つと思います!

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

best facial product i have ever used, my skin has never looked better!!

fabulous as a face toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product as a face toner. I wash my face, use this toner, let it dry, then apply my moisturizer. I have combination skin (oily in some parts, normal in the other parts). I love that it gets rid of the extra oil without drying out my skin. This product is a definite must have.

first and bad experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bottle was leaking when the product was arrived!!

for acne skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

best toner ever!! minimize pores! and is pretty much the only alcohol-free witch hazel water out there!!!