My newest "Must Have"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My combo/oily skin loves this product. I'm 30 years old, started using this witch hazel formula 2 weeks ago and the results are amazing! I carefully wipe some of this toner over my closed eye lids and my dark circles are starting to disappear!! My skin looks better than ever. I'm so pleased with this product. This is a new must have for my facial care routine.

Very refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy using this product. It has a nice lemon scent which is not overpowering, just right. It cleans my face and neck gently but effectively. I have received my second bottle today :)

좋아요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

레몬향도 상큼하고 아이메이크업은 무리지만 그냥 일반적인 화장은 잘 지워지는 것 같아요. 순해서도 좋아요^^ 일반 폼클렌져보다는 피부에 좋을것 같다고 생각해요^

A very hard lotion // Une lotion vraiment forte

Posted by carnetfeminin on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This thayer's lotion is very hard because of its 10% natural grain alcohol and I don't like its medicinal smell. But it's all the same a good make-up remover. I don't think I'll buy it again. My skin is too sensitive for this lotion. // Cette lotion Thayer's est vraiment forte à cause de ses 10% d'alcool de grain et je n'apprécie pas son odeur médicamenteuse. Mais c'est cependant un bon démaquillant. Je ne pense pas la racheter. Ma peau est bien trop sensible pour cette lotion.

great facial toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

much better than dickinsons, feels smoother on the skin & not so tight feeling after use.

Thayers Astringent, Lemon Witch Hazel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Does not strip my face dry. Leaves my face soft and the scent is incredible! I will definately purchase this product again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good for my combination skin in summer time, makes it closer to normal, not so oily, cleans good. and no irritation or redness after using it.

good!,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for my oily skin!

Nice smell..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is so much nicer than the drugstore variety, will try other scents too!

old favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An alternative skin toner and astringent, this product works effectively summer and winter.