Good B complex

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this recommended in a book for Chronic Fatigue sufferers. It's a good quality B complex with the active forms making it easier for the body to utilise.

best b complex i've found

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent B-Complex. I have MTHFR mutation so I like the fact that they use the Methyl form of B-12 and folic acid. The methyl form is what the body uses and thus a more efficient way to supplement even without MTHFR issues.

Very strong supplement, so use with caution.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was only taking one capsule a day for a year, but developed vitamin B toxicity. The skin on my knuckles became hard and dry. At first I thought it was caused by my dish washing soap but then I noticed my face was breaking out. I did some research online about skin problems and found out that high doses of vitamins cause liver damage. I immediately stopped taking supplements. After only a couple of days, I noticed an improvement in my skin. The dryness is almost completely gone and face is clearer. From now on, I'm only going to take the rda.

Excellent quality, the best forms of B vitamins in the right amounts; & no allergens

Posted by vitality on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good, balanced combination of B's. Not stimulating or sedating. Well absorbed. Most brands don't use the right forms of B vitamins - they use cheaper forms which are less effective. And many contain too many additives or alcohol sugars (xlitol, mannitol etc).

Unique product!

Posted by philla on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

B complex tailormade.. Contains all the necessary b complex vitamins in coenzymated versions. Helps with cognitive function, important for detoxification, aiding your adrenals; I believe it is tailormade for stressful life in the 21-century

great brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really trust Thorne. This seems to be a great b complex. Although I didn't take it for this reason, I have noticed my hair and nails seem to be growing really well since I started taking this.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Thorne Basic B Complex with Thorne Trace Minerals and they work very well for me and my family (including 4 kids). I trust Thorne vitamins and highly recommend them!

Beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had jittery effect from these vitamins and hot flashes. Gave them to my aunt who didn't have any beneficial results. she caught a flue while taking them and they are supposed to rise your immune system.

Great quality but not that natural...

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for the more easily absorbable form of B12. It seems to have been working quite well however I would like to move away from it eventually to find a more natural source of B vitamins.

Basic B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A bit too large in size and if swallowed awkwardly a very foul aftertaste After 6 months of use B levels have increased almost back to normal levels