Great Company Practitioner Recommended

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne products are made with integrity. Health care professionals stock Thorne in their office. My Vit D levels have increased.

Love my vitamin D from Thorne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this tablet for years, and it has helped to keep my vitamin D levels in normal range since starting! It also helps my body to absorb my thyroid medication.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Found out about this company from my doctor and have been using Thorne Research for 2 months now and they are great!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great way to boost your Vitamin D and only have to take 1 tablet. Love it

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I trust the company well.

Go to Vitamin D supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my fo-to Vit D supplement because it uses a veggie cap instead of a gelatin cap from unknown source. Thorne is a great product and I have always trusted their claims. Also, this brand is used by my previous naturopaths practitioner because they trust it.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 6 months. Tiny capital easy to swallow. Doctor said I was low in D. I've noticed my nails have become a lot stronger & I feel it's doing me good.

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I researched this before I purchased it and I have been using it every since. My husband and I both take this and we have felt a difference in our body and joint aches. My VIT D levels were a little low and my endocrinologist gave me a product that her office provided. I took all of that bottle and then went comparison shopping and found Thorne. I am impressed..it is a good quality vitamin D.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small capsules

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a long time and found it to be just fine, though expensive as compared to other brands. However, the quality is excellent.