Go to Vitamin D supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my fo-to Vit D supplement because it uses a veggie cap instead of a gelatin cap from unknown source. Thorne is a great product and I have always trusted their claims. Also, this brand is used by my previous naturopaths practitioner because they trust it.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 6 months. Tiny capital easy to swallow. Doctor said I was low in D. I've noticed my nails have become a lot stronger & I feel it's doing me good.

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I researched this before I purchased it and I have been using it every since. My husband and I both take this and we have felt a difference in our body and joint aches. My VIT D levels were a little low and my endocrinologist gave me a product that her office provided. I took all of that bottle and then went comparison shopping and found Thorne. I am impressed..it is a good quality vitamin D.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small capsules

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a long time and found it to be just fine, though expensive as compared to other brands. However, the quality is excellent.

Love the D-5000, keeps me healthy working in an elementary school

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price

best D supp IMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very pale skin, so I avoid sun at all costs. This is a good strength of D - above the 1,000 in many mainstream supps, but not at the really high levels of some specialist products. I like that this D is dry (not dissolved in oil) since it means I can put it in a pill box with other supps, it is smaller, and I can avoid taking the unidentified oil (which is probably some cheapo pro-inflammatory vegetable oil like soy).

an essential vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent product providing a good dose of vitamin D and Thorne is a trustworthy company.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Always feel good ordering Thorne Research products. One of the best.

Always a great company.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All Thorne products are always the best.