US
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 5, 2022
Easy to adjust dosage!

Glass bottle with w marked measured plastic dropper inside. You can adjust the dose as needed. It does have a metallic mineral taste so I do recommend putting this into juice. Easier to drink the vitamins then to take them as pills. If this review was useful to you please like:)

Posted on May 28, 2022

Bought this to curb sweet cravings and stop sugar crashes. Works really well for me, and I’ve only been taking 1/3 of the recommended amount in the bottle. I am trying to seriously increase my daily potassium intake (whole food sources obviously) for blood sugar management and carbohydrate metabolism too, to hopefully resolve these life long issues and avoid diabetes!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This is ver beneficial for your health. It reduces my insulin levels and it also helps with my diet! I don’t get the craving I used to when I take this! By keeping my insulin levels down it helps with loosing weight. I recommend it to anyone.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Very Strong... ONLY NEED A SMALL DROP! I ordered this to help me fight my sugar cravings... It does the job but not recommenced for long term use

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality is definitely good as this helped after very intensive chocolate cake. The taste is awful, very bitter, better to mix it with water and not to drink pure. The benefit was that's after so much sugar, we felt exploding, but after this supplement we felt better after short time. 3 stars for the disgusting taste. No after taste, no smell,

Posted on May 23, 2021

I could feel my metabolism changing - immediately started to lose weight, feelings of hunger and cravings gone, scratches I had for a long time immediately started to heal and my skin texture feels very different. It also feels tighter, like the flabby skin is going away. I read up on what trace minerals can do for you body. Zinc helps to heal wounds. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

My sleep has gotten a lot better after almost 2 weeks of taking this supplement. It tastes rather salty, so i prefer taking it with mineral water to mask the taste. I am terrible with tablets, so this liquid form is perfect for me. Highly recommend as it is a really good quality.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Its really nice in liquid form,have no taste so its easy to mix with juice or even coffee.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.