Packed with toxic allergens, skin irritants and carcinogens.

Posted by Leione on April 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

It contains mineral oil, a known toxicant, allergen and possible carcinogen, propylene glycol, a toxic allergen and skin irritant, microcrystalline wax, a suspected toxicant, acetyl alcohol, a possible allergen, stearic acid, a possible irritant, polysorbate-60, a suspected toxicant, PEG-40 stearate, a known toxicant which may be contaminated with ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxane, dangerous carcinogens, dimethicone, a persistent and bioaccu mulative toxicant, unknown fragrance, which may be a harmful and dangerous toxicant, methylparaben and butylparaben, known endocrine disruptors, immune toxicants, allergens and suspected carcinogens, chlorphenesin, a synthetic preservative, triethanolamine, a harmful skin allergen and toxicant. The list of ingredients is pretty scary. These moisturizing socks are not something I would ever want to put on my feet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was upset to find that these are full of parabens.I won't even use them. At least they were a freebie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not into absorbing antifreeze into my feet so I didn't even use these.

Very smelly

Posted by francesjoan on November 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I could do more more with a non secented lotion on my feet. It has parabens a hormone disruptor and the smell is like strong perfume. It's free and gave it a fair try.

these were great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect much when I took them out of the pkg, but these were great and easy to use. In fact, I think I will get another use out of them. I "patted" my feet after I took the socks off, as the package directions instruct, and my hands are soft, too. Light, pleasant fragrance. My feet are big and they fit fine. A very nice free gift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Glad they were free because they are worthless. Better results mosturizing first, then putting on cotton socks rather than their plastic bags.

contains parabens

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

i was excited to order something for a little down time pampering ; BUT I LOOKED AT THE INGREADIANT LIST AND IT HAS PARABENS , I will not purchase again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I fell asleep wearing this, and when I woke up, I was SHOCKED! My feet became like a baby's feet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

For added effect, I put on regular socks over the top and leggings. It kept everything in with no leaking. When I took it off, my feet didn't look like prunes but felt soft and amazing

This item really really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I gave it for my mom. She tried many product on the market, nothing really help her very dry feet. After the first time she used it, she could see a difference. moisture & smoother. T She ask me to buy it more. Suddenly, I ordered 6 pairs and wait to give them for her.