Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This taste almost as good as cookie dough!

Good - but remember this is a protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This bar is sweet and the texture is similar to any store bought protein bar. There are actual choc chips in it which is a plus for some extra sweetness and texture. However, when you buy this just remember this is a protein bar and it is mostly made of whey protein... so it's not going to taste like cookies, but it still tastes good none the less.

Fantastic taste and texture - recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein bar is easily one of my all time favourites! The taste is pretty good - there is a hint of artificial sweetener, but that cannot be helped. The only downside is the use of low quality soy protein and the high quantity of sugar alcohol - neither of which I consider a big deal. Recommended.

Sweet but really does taste like cookie dough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has less calories than the Promax bar but tastes a little sweeter than Promax ones. Has a chewy gooey caramel taste that reminds me a bit of Mars bars.

Teast is Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this bar among others, but I did not like it.

Best protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best flavor, texture and most importantly: ingredients!

Cookie dough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent non sugar alternative for a snack. One of my favourite flavors of this brand. Soft bar with chocolate covering and some chocolate chips in the bar. Tastes good!

One of my fav protein bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strongly recommend! Great texture, ingredient and flavour

Loved It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These bars have great flavour, I'm very happy with them. Most importantly, my stomach does not react badly to them. I'm very sensitive to artificial sweeteners.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste and the thick texture are nice. The price is fair. Love the high protein and sugar free features. It definitely satisfies my sudden craving for some chocolate/sugary desserts while keeping me within my dieting target. This is the first flavor I tried of snack/protein bars of this brand and I am going to check out other flavors.