exactly whjat i need without having to see a specialist all in one !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

im praying this works longterm so far Just a week and I already am sensing changes , my periods have always caused me issues and there are so many different herbs to take but this has them all

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product absolutely amazing as i've suffered with PMS since secondary school and now i'm 37 and mother of 3 kids. I've been prescribed other medication in the past but nothing can match this. I'm so happy to have tried this and there's no turning back for me. My husband of 12 years says it's like he's married to a different woman.

Life Changer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Omgoodness!! My whole life I've had SUCH heavy and LONG cycles, to say the least... NOW I only really have a cycle for three or four days with VERY light days afterwards and virtually no more fibroid symptoms if you know what I mean!!! I mean WOW... And NOW the CBD oil that I got from www.ahealingplace-hhi.com means almost non-existent cramps too!!! Thank you LORD!!!

Helped Get My Cycle Back Aftee Coming Off The Pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have always been regular in my cycle both before and on birth control. Upon coming off of birth control I didn't get a period for a while. I came across this and after a month of taking it my cycle is back like clockwork!