One of the Best

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I almost always keep this around, if my skin is dry or irritated. The lotion itself is not especially heavy, but it's quite a good moisturizer. And the smell—it's great; not artificial or cloying, just natural and subtle. This is a great general moisturizer that is suitable for both women and men, day and night, despite the (somewhat) feminine packaging.

best cream I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

expensive, but worth it!

One of my favourites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Even though I usually use Iris hydrating day cream, this Iris facial lotion comes highly recommended.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice texture and it smells good

Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hydrating for my skin in the summer time because I don't like greasy face creams. It's good to use under foundation as well because it absorbs into my skin well. I've tried alot of Weleda products and they never dissapoint, and neither did this one!

Light but works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is light and absorbs nicely if you don't overapply( just need a dime sized amount probably). I love the light soft floral scent that is completely natural. I also love that it never irritates or clogs my pores. It is soothing and moisturizing especially if you apply it over a serum ( C in am and A serum in pm- I use MadHippie serums) Well priced though smallish tube. I prefer this lotion to the richer night cream in this line which was pretty good but a bit thick for my combo skin, same for day cream which gave a little too much shine for my makeup routine. All Weleda with Iris extract is good stuff, I'm just picky.

a nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i got this for my friend daughter. she is 13 and suffering from dry skin but at same time she might get bumps from hormonal change at this age. this lotion worked for her!

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Weleda's products never fail. I ordered it a while ago, and it's really recommended. Usually face lotions leaves an oily coverage on the skin, which feels a bit heavy, but this lotion is really light when applied on the face. Plus it's organic, and it has a nice smell.

A great brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gone back to this very good company of natural great products......the Germans do this sort of thing well.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

pleasant smell and not oily. very suitable to use in summer days.

1 2 3 4