Subtle flavour - small jar but only need a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great value compared to buying vanilla pods. No mess is a bonus too.

Vanilla Heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical at first at wanting to 'splurge' on vanilla, but was interested in a powdered form of vanilla and liked the fact that there is no alcohol, so ordered. I am now re-ordering as a gift for a friend. This product is WONDERFUL and lends itself very well to smoothies or to give a nice flavorful zing to a frozen dessert treat created in the Vitamix or other high-speed blender. VERY pleased with my purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Rich, intense taste, absolutely delicious, the pure real thing. I put it in my smoothies. YUM.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be a good product.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

First time buyer, and will purchase again.

Posted by LOURDES on May 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I and I'm so satisfied! I use it in coffee, pancakes, baking and in cakes. It gives a natural taste

Quick & Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

A quick and easy way to add vanilla to things when you don't want to use a bean and don't want the additional ingredients contained in pastes or extracts. Flavour is not as good as using a whole bean but I expected that.

Good, but a bit too expensive:

Posted by SimenM on February 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste is great, but it takes for me quite an amount in order to get it to taste vanilla for me so in the long run too expensive.

just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not strong and it's a bit bitter to me. It doesn't taste like those in vanilla ice cream or vanilla milk shake.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this powder was wet/damp. As a consequence it did not mix well through ingredients in recipes ie pikelets, homemade hot chocolate. I purchased four jars!