Perfect for caramel in chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used it for the caramel sauce in the chocolate and it gave great taste :-)

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the Sweetleaf English Toffee and use it to sweeten my instant oatmeal cereal.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

This still tastes fake to me but I guess it is one of the better ones.

Compared NuNaturals to Wisdom Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was really hoping that the Wisdom Natural English Toffee would be a good 2nd choice to NuNaturals Vanilla. First, it did not taste like English Toffee and was not as sweet as NuNaturals. Like the price not the product.

Very fake flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you are used to eating a lot of processed food I think this would be quite enjoyable. I found it to be sickly sweet and now even the smell of it makes me gag, so needless to say won't be buying again.

Very good sweetener

Posted by lipslife on April 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good in coffee, chocolate or other sweets.

Great stevia product

Posted by Bugsbunzy on March 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have an extreme sweet tooth but unfortunately I am insulin resistant. So I can't have sugar. I am on a Ketogenic and I only use stevia and erythritol as sugar substitutes. Therefore, these little sweet drops products are a great addition to my pantry for making cold/hot beverages and baked goodies. I bought them in Chocolate, Vanilla creme, and English toffee flavours and I love them all! Only need about 4-5 drops for a coffee. I can feel a very slight after taste if I add a lot of product (8-10 drops) to a beverage. So I use it in combination with erythritol. My hubby doesn't however feel any after taste. So it depends on the individual I guess. A bottle last for a long time so worth every penny. Definitely will buy some more in the future.

I like this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I just thought I would try this product to use in my hot drinks. The tofferflavour is mild, not overpower, and it seems to balance out the super sweetnee that stevia can have. It’s the only stevia I use now. Highly recommend!

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, all the different flavours really allow me to be creative in making great tasting desserts without the sugar! I use them to make my bullet coffee as well.

Wonderful product to use in my sugar free recipes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the variety of flavours that Liquid Stevia comes in plus, the convenience of storing the product.