Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it.

Posted by TriedandTested on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Adds a pleasant taste to protein shakes, however, the dropper is finicky, and there is a fine line between just right, and too many drops which cause a very bitter aftertaste.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

The flavor isn't strong and I think it is alcohol based. It's decent but not as chocolatey or rasberry-y as I hoped.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product, single handedly, put me off of hot beverages. It doesn't taste anything like chocolate raspberry. Although it's a natural sweetener, it tastes like chemicals. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes a little like Dr Pepper

Sweet delight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops in my water bottle and it's delicious. Gives a zing to your taste buds without harmful effects. A stevia winner!

My Favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite of all the Liquid Stevia flavors!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product but was tired of paying such a high price at local stores. iHerb has amazing prices, They give you credit towards next orders, shipping is free over 20$ and you get the product quick... I am a huge fan and wish I had found them years ago....

really like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

better than hazelnut, as good as vanilla creme