Excellent in coffee

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate and raspberry in these drops is wonderful. I only need 6 drops to flavor my mug of coffee. I use it to make fruit smoothies, too.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells like Chocolate Raspberry! It tastes good in my coffee when I want something that definitely has those old flavors I used to enjoy from Coffee-Mate, etc. I do think that one has to use a little more than clear Stevia to get both the flavor and sweetness.

Gross.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tastes like a raspberry bubblegum flavor cough syrup stirred in a cup of hot chocolate with a decadent laundry soap aftertaste. Being a fan of this brand's peach and mango sweetener, I'm disappointed. On a plus side, it's very economical, 4-5 drops are enough to spoil an entire cup of drink of your choice.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it.

Okay

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Adds a pleasant taste to protein shakes, however, the dropper is finicky, and there is a fine line between just right, and too many drops which cause a very bitter aftertaste.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The flavor isn't strong and I think it is alcohol based. It's decent but not as chocolatey or rasberry-y as I hoped.

Bitter:(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product, single handedly, put me off of hot beverages. It doesn't taste anything like chocolate raspberry. Although it's a natural sweetener, it tastes like chemicals. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes a little like Dr Pepper

Sweet delight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops in my water bottle and it's delicious. Gives a zing to your taste buds without harmful effects. A stevia winner!