Satisfying alternative to soda

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this! Just 6 drops in an 8 oz glass of sparkling water and you have a great tasting soda without the sugar. I will definitely buy this again!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use these when I want a little taste in my soda water. Only need a couple of drops - tastes great.

Lovely taste !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

VERY nice - will definately order more :-)

Stevia user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love liquid stevia, I flavor my water with the lemon. Sometimes I will also use grape and orange mixed together. Sometimes I put two drops of each in a glass of white wine to make a reduced calorie sangria.

refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Put this in my water and taste like lemonade

Sweetleaf Lemondrop

Posted by arieschild on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes good with tea.

Sweet tea, Baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to like sweet tea with sugar. Enter Lemon Drop Stevia. Voila! Guilt-Free Sweet Tea with lemon built in. Carry it everywhere now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic sweetener.

Very good taste

Posted by XusoIherb on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Add it to your favorite tea or lemonade to get an awosome taste. Smells god and taste better. Recommended

Wow! This is good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could give this stuff more than 5 stars. It is wonderful! I grew up drinking sodas every day, and I have been wanting something healthy and tasty to drink to replace the sodas. I first tried root beer, and I really like it. But since I got Lemon Drop, I am drinking it every day. I just can't get enough of this. My hubby and I both like to put it in water then put it in the freezer until it is a little icy. I use 17 to 25 drops, depending on the size of the glass.